China Visa Information


   Conference attendees who are not Chinese citizens need a Chinese visa to enter China. Attendees can apply for a tourist visa or a business visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region where they live. For most atten dees, it is easiest to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is not required for obtaining a Tourist visa. If some participants need another type of visa that does require an invitation letter, the IEEE ICSESS local organization will be glad to help. Please contact us by, indicating "visa letter request" in the email subject

  Tip: To avoid uncertainty, participants are advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least one month in advance. For more information regarding the requirements and procedure for obtaining a visa to China, please visit


Copyright © IEEE ICSESS. All rights reserved.